Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Rainy Day Goat

My people keep me out in the rain to keep me clean,

if you ask me I think it's a little mean.

In their house it is bright and hot.

Standing out here I think there is something they forgot.

Why, if they let me in, I'll run and play all day,

and eat their books, after I stomp on them, with muddy, poopy hay.

And when I'm done with that,

I'll jump in the air and headbutt the cat.

I'll run down the halls tearing the walls,

chew on the couch, and pop their exercise balls.

I'll climb on the table, and eat all their bread,

if you ask me, I think those people are all overfed.

They'll be glad I thought of that,

I'll keep them from growing to fat.

But you see, that all looks good to me,

there's no reason that I can see.

So in these thoughts in the rain, I wear my grin,

I can't understand why they won't let me in!

-By Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment