Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Leap Frog

The first frog said, "I'll jump over you."
The second frog said, "How could this be true?

I'm twice as big as you."

The first frog said, "Over is under, and under is over.

If you even try to hop on the clover

and turn it over, I'll be on the under of the over."

The second frog said, "Now this is nonsense.

Up is not down and down is not up."

The first frog said, "Why you silly lump,

I look down and down looks up.

Life is backwards for me,

while I'm sitting on top of you, you're sitting on top of me."

The second frog said, "Now, now, your making no sense.

If you ask me, you're a little dense.

Can a frog sit on top of the bottom of the fence?"

The first frog spoke, "By no means. Do you know anything at all?

With my sticky hands, I'm a tree frog, and you are about to fall.
-By Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment